· Your patients will receive preferred pricing, or in some cases FREE service (promoting long-term utilization!)
· You can quickly send referrals with the click of a button!
· It only takes a minute to sign-up!
· You can help ensure service actually starts.
Patients/families often don't follow through.
· Subscribers are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital
and may benefit from improved outcomes!
EZ-Referral Preferred Partnership: Empowers Case Managers, Discharge Planners and Social Workers to make a difference in the lives of their patients with fast, EZ referrals!
Need help making a referral? Call: 1-866-414-4767
5 Ways LifeFone Will Improve
Quality-of-Life for Your Patients
Most Case Managers know that there are many “personal response service” options on the market. However, the solutions are not all equal, and many lack the tools necessary to optimize patient benefits
1. State Medicaid Provider
LifeFone is NO-COST to many and AFFORDABLE to all
2. At-Home and On-the-Go
LifeFone has GPS and cellular technology that facilitates active lifestyles
3. Emergency Alerts & Fall Detection
LifeFone is more than just fall detection and provides a safety net for all medical emergencies, with both passive and active triggers
4. Instant Emergency Notifications
LifeFone transmits email & text message updates to concerned parties and keeps everyone current on status in times of emergency
5. Medication & Health Reminders
LifeFone boasts medication and health reminder technology that promotes patient adherence to treatment and lifestyle protocols
With LifeFone’s advanced technology and multiple options, there’s no reason to make patients “go it alone.” LifeFone provides unsurpassed safety, peace-of-mind and care coordination communication tools that can improve outcomes.
Need help making a referral?
24/7 Assistance from our
u.s. based care agents
Rated a+ by the
Better Business Bureau
Pendant & Wristband
Equipment Range Up To
1300 Feet In Any Direction