With so many medical alert providers to choose from, how do you know which will be the best for your needs? You and your family need to sit down and evaluate the reasons you need a medical alert device and then you can begin the research to determine which provider will be the best one and provide the highest value and customer service to your loved ones.
Here are some compelling reasons your family should consider using a LifeFone Medical Alert device:
- Cost. You pay less than $1 a day for 24/7/365 monitoring
- There is no installation or activation fee and there are no up-front deposits required.
- Once you become a subscriber you are guaranteed that the price of your service will not increase. This is ideal for seniors on a budget.
- Because there is no time commitment with LifeFone, the device is ideal for individuals that are dealing with a time-limited illness or recovery from surgery or other needs that will not be long-lasting.
- There are billing plan options from which to choose.
- Refer a friend and receive a free month of service
- You can protect a second person in the household at no additional monthly fee. You will have to purchase an additional pendant for the second person.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the service.
Using a medical alert device is a purchase that should offer peace of mind for both the user and his or her family and because of that LifeFone prides itself on the quality of its devices. With a LifeFone medical alert device you can be assured of:
- Its reliability
- That it is a UL (Underwriting Laboratories) certified piece of equipment
- The range is 360 to 480 feet in any direction
- If the power goes out, the device has a 32-hour backup battery so you will remain protected
- The pendant and wristband are fully water proof and this is crucial because the device should be worn at all times – even in the shower or bath
- If you have a LifeFone pendant, your loved one can answer the telephone with it; this is an additional peace of mind option as it prevents your loved one from having to rush to answer a telephone
- The equipment has a 100% lifetime warranty and equipment will be replaced at no additional cost
- If the equipment’s battery is getting low, LifeFone will receive a signal and you will be immediately notified
- At the push of a button, the individual wearing the pendant has access to a US-based customer care agent that will assist you. The care agents are in a LifeFone owned and operated call center.
- There is no limit to the number of emergency contacts that can be added to the Emergency Contact Notification chart. This information can be updated online, by email, mail or telephone at any time.
Customer service, quality and reputation matter especially when these personal medical devices are used in times of emergency and crisis. You can rely on LifeFone and its reputation because:
- The company has been in business since 1976
- They are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- It is a US-based company and is staffed by US based employees
- Leading health care providers across the United States have recommended LifeFone for more than 35 years
- LifeFone has been recognized by the National Council on the Aging, the National Stroke Association, WebMD, and the National Institute of Senior Citizens.
When you’re shopping for a device that will allow your aging loved ones, or any family member that is dealing with an illness or disability to age in place or live comfortable in their own home, you need to choose one that is reliable, affordable and has a reputation for stellar customer service.
FREE BROCHURE Today!