LifeFone is an advanced Personal Emergency Response System, designed to allow your loved ones to continue to live independently at home.
Many people who can benefit from LifeFone mistakenly believe they are giving up something... admitting they are getting old. The fact is, LifeFone gives them independence and allows them to continue living alone.
To help convince a loved one to accept the protection offered by LifeFone, you may have to take both an emotional and a logical approach.
Mother and Son
- I worry about you. Sometimes I lose sleep. You know that I call as often as I can. Let's get LifeFone for me. It will help me to sleep better and it will give me peace of mind, knowing that you can get help with the push of a button.
- Thousands of people who live alone have serious accidents every year. Some minor accidents become serious if you don't get help in a hurry. LifeFone can avoid delays in getting the help you need in a hurry. I don't want you to end up as another statistic.
- 1 out of 3 elders will fall at home. Serious medical complications of falling are usually due to long delays in receiving help.
- You want to continue living alone. LifeFone gives you the independence to continue living alone, while giving you access to the outside world in the event of an emergency — 24 hours a day, every day of the year, even if you can't get to a phone.
- I know the last thing you want to do is to go to a home for seniors. LifeFone can postpone that day for years, maybe even forever.
- LifeFone is like insurance, you may not use it today, but if you need it, you'll be glad you have it!