Why Choose LifeFone Medical Alert Systems
- You pay less than $1 a day for 24/7 monitoring.
- No installation or activation fees; no up-front deposits.
- Subscriber Price Guarantee: Once you subscribe, the price of service will never increase.
- No time commitment. You can cancel at any time and pay only for the time you’ve used (full refund for any unused, pre-paid amount).
- Choose the billing plan that works best for you.
- Get a free month of service for every new subscriber you refer to us.
- Protect a second person in your home for no additional fee. (Additional Fee for Fall Detection Pendant)
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Reliable, UL (Underwriting Laboratories) certified equipment.
- Easy to install.
- Equipment range from 360 – 480 ft. in any direction.
- 32-hour back-up battery for base unit.
- Fully Waterproof Pendant and Wristband.
- Customer can answer the telephone with their LifeFone help button.
- 100% Lifetime Warranty. Equipment replacement, if needed, at no cost to you.
- LifeFone receives low battery signal and will notify you immediately to replace or resolve at no cost to you.
- US-based customer care agents assist you 24/7 in LifeFone’s owned and operated call center.
- Unlimited Emergency Contact Notifications – we will contact as many people as you request. We follow your customized emergency notification instructions, which you can update at any time online, by mail, email or phone.
- LifeFone has been in business since 1976.
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- All service provided directly by LifeFone US-based employees.
- Recommended by leading health care providers throughout the US for over 35 years.
- LifeFone service is recognized by the National Council on the Aging, the National Stroke Association, WebMD, and the National Institute of Senior Citizens.
LifeFone is recognized by doctors, hospitals and
caregivers along with leading national health,
education and consumer organizations.
- LifeFone has been in business since 1976
- U.S. based care agents assist you 24/7
- Easy to install
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- We offer medical alert systems in addition to these smartphone apps. The medical alert systems come with a fully Waterproof Pendant and Wristband
LifeFone Personalized Emergency Care Instructions
Our unique Emergency Care Instructions allows everyone with a LifeFone panic button to customize our response to your emergency to fit your specific needs. Your LifeFone Care Agent will help you design the right plan for you, and as your situation changes so will your Emergency Care Instructions. The Emergency Care Instructions include your medical history, medications, allergies, physicians, family members, neighbors, your preferred hospital and more.