Why Choose LifeFone?
Personal Emergency Response and Medical Alert Device Benefits for Seniors
LifeFone's professional Emergency Care Specialists are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year -- reducing concerns about personal safety and helping to ensure early intervention and allow seniors to remain independent in their own homes.
LifeFone Personal Emergency Response Service
Trusted For Over 35 Years - Since 1976 we've been providing caring service, security, and peace of mind to seniors, their families and caregivers throughout the United States.
LifeFone Emergency Care Plan™ -- Our unique Emergency Care Plan allows subscribers and their family members to customize our response to fit their specific needs. Your LifeFone Care specialist will help you design the right plan for your needs and as your situation changes so will your Emergency Care Plan. The Emergency Care Plan includes your Personalized Profile with medical history, medications, allergies, physicians, family members, neighbors, your preferred hospital and more.
Dedicated Response Center -- LifeFone has a dedicated Response Center staffed by trained Care Specialists. Our high-tech equipment allows our Care Specialists to speak to our subscribers via two-way voice contact. Your dedicated Care Specialist has immediate access to your Emergency Care Plan and to your Personalized Profile. Your Care Specialist goes into action to provide critical information to emergency respondents and to your designated contacts. All calls are recorded to ensure the highest quality service.
LifeFone Moves With You -- The LifeFone system can easily move from one location to another, whether you relocate for a week or a season. A simple call to our emergency response center is all it takes to reactivate your system in your new location.
Worldwide Protection -- When you carry the LifeFone Emergency Response Card, anywhere you travel healthcare providers will have instant access to your Personalized Profile through LifeFone's Emergency Response Network.
LifeFone costs less than a dollar a day -- there are no hidden costs and you can cancel LifeFone at anytime. LifeFone offers Security and Peace of Mind at an affordable price.
LifeFone Medical Alarm System
- Console Technology -- LifeFone's high-tech two-way voice console and pendant have been approved by UL Underwriters Laboratories as Home Health Care Signaling Devices.
- Waterproof Pendant -- LifeFone's small, lightweight alert pendant is easy to use, and is monitored by the LifeFone Response Center 24 hours a day. The simple pendant can be worn as a necklace or wristlet, and there are never any batteries to change.
- Extended Range Protection --Every system has the ability to protect subscribers up to 300 feet from the console with extended protection up to 1000 feet. This means protection throughout the home, into the yard and garden.
- 100% Lifetime Warranty -- Every LifeFone unit is backed by our warranty and your LifeFone equipment will be quickly replaced at no charge.
- Battery Back-Up -- In case of a power failure the LifeFone console's built-in battery will protect you for up to 36 hours. The LifeFone Response Center is automatically notified of the power failure, and will take action according to your Emergency Care Plan.
- LifeFone's Phone Answer Feature -- The LifeFone console allows you to answer incoming phone calls simply by pressing your pendant button. You can speak to your callers from across the room by activating LifeFone's two-way speaker console.
Call 1-888-687-0451 Now to get protection for less than a dollar a day!
Read letters from LifeFone Subscribers customers describe the peace of mind they get with LifeFone Medical Alarms.
Convince a Loved One Here's a few suggestions if you want to convince a loved one to accept the protection offered by LifeFone.
Who is at Risk? Learn the "Warning Signs of a Heart Attack and Stroke" and review the checklist for "Safety in Your Home."
LifeFone offers Worldwide Protection Travel with confidence knowing that the LifeFone Emergency Response Card protects you anywhere in the world.
24/7 Customer Care from a real live person.... Contact us anytime to update your profile, discuss your bill or your medical alert equipment, or for any reason.