LIFEFONE'S AT-HOME AND ON THE GO EMERGENCY RESPONSE GPS SERVICE WITH FALL DETECTION
LifeFone’s At Home and on the Go Emergency Response GPS Service with Fall Detection works 24/7 both in your home and anywhere you go in the United States, assuming there is AT&T 3G cellular coverage in your area. With both a base station and a mobile device, it’s like having two systems for the price of one. You don’t need a telephone landline and you don’t need a cell phone. Both units work on the AT&T Cellular network, using our cellular service, not yours. There are no additional cellular fees; everything is covered with your LifeFone service.
This waterproof fall detection pendant automatically sends an alarm to our Emergency Response Center if you fall. Since no fall detection system detects 100% of falls, this pendant is also equipped with a standard help button for added security. If able, users should press their help button in any emergency. An additional fall detection pendant can be added for only $10.00 per month.
- Easy to install – Just plug in the power cord to each unit, and you’re ready to contact us to complete your initial system test.
- This duo expands your total range in home: Placing the base unit and the mobile system in a different part of your home can provide signal coverage and voice rangein the largest of homes.
- Up to 600 ft. of range from the base station.
- Up to 350 ft. of range from the mobile unit.
- 24/7 US-based monitoring for any emergency. Whether it's a fall, a medical situation, fire, home intruders, or whenever you need help, we are ready to assist you
- Waterproof pendant – Protects you in the shower, bath or swimming pool.
- Comfortable and Lightweight – Easy to wear.
- Reliability – This medical device is FDA registered and is compliant with the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Base Station battery back-up power of up to 30 hours.
- Base station provides lighted display with time, date and room temperature
- Mobile device charge of up to 24 hours and it works while resting in charger.
- Visual cellular strength notification for both the base station and mobile device.
- Free monitoring for spouse
- To learn more about coverage in your area, use the AT&T Coverage Viewer
LifeFone can also help you with some of the more routine but important aspects of daily living to ensure your well-being. We our At Home and On-the-Go System with Fall Detection, we offer the following Caregiver Tools:
Daily Check in Calls
We will make daily outbound calls to the subscriber. Cost is $19/month.
Tells subscriber what medication(s) to take and when to take it. Cost is $6/month.
The LifeFone emergency response service provides a lifeline to security and offers independence for you and your family. LifeFone’s At-Home Fall Detection system is a step toward preserving your lifestyle without sacrificing safety. LifeFone also provides the most personalized response plan, which helps to ensure the best outcome in a medical emergency.
LifeFone Personalized Emergency Care Instructions
Our unique Emergency Care Instructions allow subscribers and their family members to customize our response to fit their specific needs. Your LifeFone Care Agent will help you design the right plan for your needs, and as your situation changes so will your Emergency Care Instructions. The Emergency Care Instructions include your medical history, medications, allergies, physicians, family members, neighbors, your preferred hospital and more.
LifeFone Moves With You - The LifeFone system can easily move from one location to another, whether you relocate for a week or a season. A simple call to our emergency response center is all it takes to reactivate your system in your new location.
Medical Alarm Technology -- LifeFone's high-tech two-way voice base unit allows you to activate the system anywhere in your home up to 600 feet from the base unit and up to 350 feet from the mobile unit.
Waterproof Help Button -- LifeFone's small, lightweight fall detection pendant is easy to wear and use, and is monitored by the LifeFone Response Center 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It has an 18-month battery, which we automatically replace for you at no cost when it begins to run low.
100% Lifetime Warranty -- Every LifeFone unit is backed by our warranty and your LifeFone equipment will be quickly replaced at no charge.
Battery Back-Up -- In case of a power failure the LifeFone base unit's built-in battery will protect you for up to 30 hours. The LifeFone Response Center is automatically notified of the power failure, and will take action according to your Emergency Care Instructions. Once fully charged, your mobile device will protect you for up to 24 hours and it works while resting or recharging in its charger.
To call for help, press the blue button on the LifeFone Fall Detection Pendant firmly for two seconds, and release. An alarm will be sent to our response center through your Cellular Base Station. If you are able to speak, please provide your status to a caring and compassionate, trained Emergency Care Agents based in the U.S. Your fall detection pendant works away from home, as long as it is within range of the Mobile Device. Please remember to always bring your Mobile Device with you when you leave home. If you fall and are not able to push your blue button, your fall will be automatically detected and an alarm will be sent to the Emergency Response Center from the Cellular Base Station.
Our Care Agents review each emergency care plan to ensure we follow your wishes. Whether you need immediate medical help or just some assistance from a neighbor, LifeFone is there when you need it.
LifeFone's professional Emergency Care Agents are based in the United States and are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year -- reducing concerns about personal safety and helping to ensure early intervention and allow seniors to remain independent in their own homes. We provide caring service, security, and peace of mind to seniors, their families and caregivers throughout the United States.
Using the latest in Personal Medical Alert and information technology, along with a personalized response, LifeFone’s emergency response services provide the best outcomes in emergency situations for you since 1976. As a result, LifeFone has earned the recognition of hospitals, area agencies on aging, home health care providers, and geriatric care managers as an integral part of a customer's overall care program.
Read more about LifeFone's Recognition.
LifeFone Consumer Friendly Policies
- No Activation Fees or Equipment Fees
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Subscriber Price & Equipment Guarantee
- Spouses Protected For FREE With Basic Service
- Just $5-10 More Per Month to Add Automatic Fall Detection
- Cancel At Any Time & Pay Only For The Time You’ve Used