Lifefone's At-Home and On the Go Emergency Response GPS Service – Fall Detection Optional
LifeFone’s At-Home and on the Go Emergency Response GPS Service works 24/7 both in your home and anywhere you go in the U.S., provided there is AT&T 3G cellular service in your area.
With both a base station and a mobile device, it’s like having two systems for the price of one. You don’t need a telephone landline and you don’t need a cell phone. Both units work on the AT&T Cellular network, using our cellular service, not yours. There are no additional cellular fees; everything is covered with your LifeFone service.
How it Works: At-Home and On the Go - with Fall Detection (optional)
- Easy to install – Just plug in the power cord to each unit, and you’re ready to contact us to complete your initial system test.
- This duo expands your total range in home: Placing the base unit and the mobile system in a different part of your home can provide signal coverage and voice range in the largest of homes.
- Up to 600 ft. of range from the base station.
- Up to 350 ft. of range from the mobile unit.
Optional: Fall Detection
- Waterproof pendant
- Range up to 600 ft. from the base station and up to 350 ft. from the mobile unit.
- Cost is an additional $10/month per pendant
$36.95 per Month Billed Annually*
$39.95 per Month Billed Quarterly
$39.95 per Month Billed Monthly
Fall Detection is $10/month additional.
*FREE Standard Shipping on Annual Plans (3-5 Business Days)
- This waterproof fall detection pendant automatically sends an alarm to our Emergency Response Center if you fall. If you fall and are not able to push your blue button, your fall will be automatically detected and an alarm will be sent to the Emergency Response Center from the Cellular Base Station.
- Since no fall detection system detects 100% of falls, this pendant is also equipped with a standard help button for added security. If able, users should press their help button in any emergency. Up to two (2) fall detection pendants can be added for $10.00/each per month.
- 24/7 US-based monitoring for any emergency. Whether it’s a fall, a medical situation, fire, home intruders, or whenever you need help, we are ready to assist you.
- Waterproof pendant – Protects you in the shower, bath or swimming pool.
- Comfortable and Lightweight – Easy to wear.
- Reliability – This medical device is FDA registered and is compliant with the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practice
- Base Station battery back-up power of up to 30 hours.
- Base station provides lighted display with time, date and ambient temperature.
- Mobile device charge of up to 24 hours and it works while resting in charger.
- Visual cellular strength notification for both the base station and mobile device.
- Free monitoring for spouse.
- To learn more about coverage in your area, use the AT&T Coverage Viewer
LifeFone can also help you with some of the more routine but important aspects of daily living to ensure your well-being. With our At Home and On-the-Go GPS System, with or without optional Fall Detection, we offer the following Caregiver Tools:
Daily Check in Calls
We will make daily outbound calls to the subscriber. Cost is $19/month.
Tells subscriber what medication(s) to take and when to take it. Cost is $6/month.
The LifeFone emergency response service provides a lifeline to security and offers independence for you and your family. LifeFone’s At-Home and On-the-Go system is a step toward preserving your lifestyle without sacrificing safety. LifeFone also provides the most personalized response plan, which helps to ensure the best outcome in a medical emergency.
LifeFone Personalized Emergency Care Instructions
Our unique Emergency Care Instructions allow subscribers and their family members to customize our response to fit their specific needs. Your LifeFone care agent will help you design the right plan for your needs, and as your situation changes, so will your Emergency Care Instructions. The Emergency Care Instructions include your medical history, medications, allergies, physicians, family members, neighbors, your preferred hospital and more. You can update your Instructions at any time by mail, phone, or online through the secure portal on our website.
LifeFone Moves With You – You can take your mobile unit with you when you travel in the U.S. When you are relocating (i.e. taking your base unit to a new residence), whether for a week or a season, a simple call to our emergency response center is all it takes to reactivate your system in your new location.
Medical Alarm Technology -- LifeFone's highly sensitive two-way voice base unit allows you to activate the system anywhere in your home up to 600 feet from the base unit by pressing your wristband or pendant. You can activate the mobile unit by pressing your wristband or pendant, and it works from a distance of up to 350 ft. Remember to always take your mobile unit with you and your wristband or pendant when you are on the go.
Waterproof Help Button -- LifeFone's small, lightweight fall detection pendant is easy to wear and use, and is monitored by LifeFone’s Response Center 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It has an 18-month battery, which we automatically replace for you at no cost when it begins to run low.
100% Lifetime Warranty -- Every LifeFone unit is backed by our lifetime warranty and your LifeFone equipment will be quickly replaced at no charge. This warranty includes replacement of your batteries, whose strength we supervise to ensure timely replacement at not cost to you.
Battery Back-Up -- In case of a power failure, the LifeFone base unit's built-in battery will protect you for up to 30 hours. The LifeFone Response Center is automatically notified of the power failure, and will take action according to your Emergency Care Instructions. Once fully charged, your mobile device will protect you for up to 24 hours and it works while resting or recharging in its charger.
To call for help, Press your neck pendant, wrist button, red emergency button on your Base Station or your Mobile Device emergency button firmly for two (2) seconds and release. (If you have a fall detection pendant, press the blue button) An alarm will be sent to our response center through your Cellular Base Station. If you are able to speak, please provide your status to a caring and trained Emergency Care Agent, based in the U.S. Our Care Agents will confirm your location and review your Emergency Care Plan to ensure we follow your wishes.
Whether you need immediate medical help or some assistance from a neighbor, LifeFone is there when you need us. Please remember to always bring your Mobile Device with you when you leave home.
Getting help with fall detection - If you fall and are not able to push your blue button, your fall will be automatically detected and an alarm will be sent to the Emergency Response Center from the Cellular Base Station.
LifeFone's professional Emergency Care Agents are based in the United States and are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year -- reducing concerns about personal safety and helping to ensure early intervention and allow seniors to remain independent in their own homes. We provide caring service, security, and peace of mind to seniors, their families and caregivers throughout the United States.Recognition – Since 1976, using the latest in Personal Medical Alert and information technology, along with a personalized response, LifeFone’s emergency response services provide the best outcomes in emergency situations. As a result, LifeFone has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. LifeFone is also recognized by the National Council on the Aging, the National Stroke Association, Harvard Health Publications, the National Institute of Senior Citizens, Web MD, Consumer Affairs, A Place for Mom, and more.
Our Consumer Friendly Policies Apply to All LifeFone Services:
- Cancel At Any Time & Pay Only For The Time You’ve Used
- No Activation Fees
- No Equipment Fees
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Subscriber Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Subscriber Equipment Guarantee
- Spouses Protected For Free With Basic Service.
Just $5-10 More Per Month To Add Automatic Fall Detection.
LifeFone is recognized by doctors, hospitals and
caregivers along with leading national health,
education and consumer organizations.
- LifeFone has been in business since 1976
- U.S. based care agents assist you 24/7
- Easy to install
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- Fully Waterproof Pendant and Wristband
- Equipment range up to 1500 ft. in any direction
LifeFone's professional Care Agents are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, reducing concerns about personal safety, helping to ensure early intervention and allow seniors to remain independent in their own homes. Whether you require emergency medical help or simply need assistance from a neighbor or family members, a simple push of the medical alert button provides access to the help you need.